Sheffield arena

trasi

I Would like to know what peoples feelings are around dancing and singing whilst at a concert in the sheffield arena....should it be allowed ? 9 times out of 10 you will have paid through the nose for your tickets, should you be allowed to enjoy yourself?

I Would like to know what peoples feelings are around dancing and singing whilst at a concert in the sheffield arena....should it be allowed ? 9 times out of 10 you will have paid through the nose for your tickets, should you be allowed to enjoy yourself?

You are allowed to enjoy yourself thats why you see people dancing and singing.

Strange question. I'm sure most performers would rather see the audience having fun than sitting still. It adds to the event.

i agree however i was EJECTED last night from the arena for singing and dancing....the so called security said i was being abusive,when i asked why we couldn't enjoy ourselves. i paid £86 for my ticket to see my idol George Michael and i wanted to enjoy myself, i think it ridiculous when your at a music concert and youth not allowed to have fun.

i agree however i was EJECTED last night from the arena for singing and dancing....the so called security said i was being abusive,when i asked why we couldn't enjoy ourselves. i paid £86 for my ticket to see my idol George Michael and i wanted to enjoy myself, i think it ridiculous when your at a music concert and youth not allowed to have fun.

You can sing and dance if you like, you are not allowed to be abusive though.

They did right to eject you. I hope its lesson learned.

I can just picture it, everyone else who also paid £86 for their tickets, trying to listen to George sing and having to put up with you waving your arms, wobbling about, screaming and shouting and generally being massively annoying!

Good on them for chucking you out.

i understand that some people may have been annoyed, but if you call being abusive asking why its not allowed to dance well i don't no what the worlds coming too. i wonder if it had been a rock concert full of strapping men whether they would have been told??? thanks for your comments , i was obviously being selfish, and my only excuse is that i was over excited.

i understand that some people may have been annoyed, but if you call being abusive asking why its not allowed to dance well i don't no what the worlds coming too. i wonder if it had been a rock concert full of strapping men whether they would have been told??? thanks for your comments , i was obviously being selfish, and my only excuse is that i was over excited.

I'm sure a George Michael concert has it's share of strapping men :)

Archived