Sheffield arena

trasi

I'm sure a George Michael concert has it's share of strapping men :)

yeah there was plenty of fit blokes but unfortunately i think they would have preferred George Michael. i was told that later in the show everyone was in the aisles dancing...o well i guess my lesson is learnt..sit still and be quiet next time

yeah there was plenty of fit blokes but unfortunately i think they would have preferred George Michael. i was told that later in the show everyone was in the aisles dancing...o well i guess my lesson is learnt..sit still and be quiet next time

Been to a few over the years and it's never been a problem, admittedly they have been more rock orientated.

I Would like to know what peoples feelings are around dancing and singing whilst at a concert in the sheffield arena....should it be allowed ? 9 times out of 10 you will have paid through the nose for your tickets, should you be allowed to enjoy yourself?

Which 1 out of 10 isn't paying through the nose for tickets at the Arena?

I understand both sides of the argument but why doesn't the arena have areas ie standing area where the people who want to dance can without upsetting anyone. I took my girls to see JLS and there were some lady who stood up and danced all the way through. My girls were really upset because they couldn't see, i must admit I was peed off, it was selfish.

I understand both sides of the argument but why doesn't the arena have areas ie standing area where the people who want to dance can without upsetting anyone. I took my girls to see JLS and there were some lady who stood up and danced all the way through. My girls were really upset because they couldn't see, i must admit I was peed off, it was selfish.

hi, yeah i understand that , i myself have been in same situation with my daughter, but last night there wasn't a kid in sight..i think because we had waited so long to see him and the arena was buzzing we just got carried away.. well lesson learnt for me..thanks for your comment

Hi I am new on here - so please forgive me for getting in touch in this manner - Trasi - would you be willing to natter to the press about what happened??? I think there's a right good story there! Chucked out for singing and dancing at a concert's an absolute joke!!!!!!!!!!

Hi I am new on here - so please forgive me for getting in touch in this manner - Trasi - would you be willing to natter to the press about what happened??? I think there's a right good story there! Chucked out for singing and dancing at a concert's an absolute joke!!!!!!!!!!

What story, it's as interesting as man banned from pub. Incidentally what word did you miss out?

I just think it's a bit extreme!!! - Getting chucked out for dancing? Maybe it's just me that thinks it is a bit draconian - but I suppose if it's a sit down gig....word missed out - very boring i'm afraid... press zzzz

It's only the press that would consider it news worthy.

Are you from the Star? Looking for your next non story?

Archived