Sheffield arena

trasi

Hi I am new on here - so please forgive me for getting in touch in this manner - Trasi - would you be willing to natter to the press about what happened??? I think there's a right good story there! Chucked out for singing and dancing at a concert's an absolute joke!!!!!!!!!!

Hi yes I would love to get my side of the story across, I have already contacted the sheffield star and hopefully the story will be in tomorrow, im just really pd off, i could understand if I was drunk and abusing/swearing or even fighting with people but the only crime I committed was having a good time . thanks

Hi I am new on here - so please forgive me for getting in touch in this manner - Trasi - would you be willing to natter to the press about what happened??? I think there's a right good story there! Chucked out for singing and dancing at a concert's an absolute joke!!!!!!!!!!

hi I've sent you a private message.

To be fair, if I'd booked tickets for George Michael and he actually turned up, then I'd be dancing in the aisles. He's not got a good track record of honouring his commitments, has he.

I guess that the folks with seats behind you also paid £86. They have a right to see the show too, no matter how crazy you'd have to be to part with that sort of money to see him.

Archived