Arthur Scargill takes NUM to court again.

Are you claiming that 1970s union leaders were directly funded by foreign states?If they were enemies why have they never been tried for sedition?Please do not expect me to respond in future as I find your silly claims childish and unworthy of a response.

For your information, Jones was funded by the Soviet Government as was Scanlon, Scargill was funded by both the Soviets and Gaddaffi.

Whether you find my "silly claims" childish or not they are matters of fact.

For your information, Jones was funded by the Soviet Government as was Scanlon, Scargill was funded by both the Soviets and Gaddaffi.

Whether you find my "silly claims" childish or not they are matters of fact.

When you say funded do you mean a loan a grant or a gift?

How many ps are there in pompous?

When you say funded do you mean a loan a grant or a gift?

How many ps are there in pompous?

Jones and Scanlon were on the payroll. Re Scargill, What is the difference, in this context, between a grant and a gift? If you could please explain this oh great one I will furnish thee an answer.

Dont worry about spelling mistakes, I have corrected yours elsewhere.

Jones and Scanlon were on the payroll. Re Scargill, What is the difference, in this context, between a grant and a gift? If you could please explain this oh great one I will furnish thee an answer.

Dont worry about spelling mistakes, I have corrected yours elsewhere.

Have you answered the question?A grant must be used for a given purpose,a gift is unfettered.

What payroll?They received payments in roubles?How did the money enter the country and how did someone like you discover this practice.Did you work as an agent for MFI?

Didn`t the soviet mineworkers collect £750-000 and send it to the mineworkers union and they could not account for where it went?

£750 would not go far.It was sent through the International Mineworkers Union based in Paris,but may have been sequestrated for commercial losses

Have you answered the question?A grant must be used for a given purpose,a gift is unfettered.

What payroll?They received payments in roubles?How did the money enter the country and how did someone like you discover this practice.Did you work as an agent for MFI?

Thankyou oh great one. They received payment in dollars paid into Swiss bank accounts according to the Soviet defector Gordievski, this confirmed by the KGB chief of London station in his 1991 interview with Robin Day.

Not sure, according to your definition (must get a dictionery (or is it ary?)) re your mate Arthur, whether it was a grant or a gift.

Lets call it a bung.

Thankyou oh great one. They received payment in dollars paid into Swiss bank accounts according to the Soviet defector Gordievski, this confirmed by the KGB chief of London station in his 1991 interview with Robin Day.

Not sure, according to your definition (must get a dictionery (or is it ary?)) re your mate Arthur, whether it was a grant or a gift.

Lets call it a bung.

Its amazing isn't it?! playing semantics over whether it was a grant or gift, the fact is that Labour and the Unions were causing mischief on behalf of the Kremlin.

Archived