Arthur Scargill takes NUM to court again.

Thankyou oh great one. They received payment in dollars paid into Swiss bank accounts according to the Soviet defector Gordievski, this confirmed by the KGB chief of London station in his 1991 interview with Robin Day.

Not sure, according to your definition (must get a dictionery (or is it ary?)) re your mate Arthur, whether it was a grant or a gift.

Lets call it a bung.

If you are relying on KGB evidence then your case is necessarily weakened.This issue has really exercised you has it not.Was Robin Day alive in 1991?Your grasp of detail seems impeccable,and if your sources were accurate your allegations would be watertight.

Its amazing isn't it?! playing semantics over weather it was a grant or gift, the fact is that Labour and the Unions were causing mischief on behalf of the Kremlin.

He plays semantics and corrects spelling, when you think about it, it is quite an acheivement when you are typing with one hand.

If you are relying on KGB evidence then your case is necessarily weakened.This issue has really exercised you has it not.Was Robin Day alive in 1991?Your grasp of detail seems impeccable,and if your sources were accurate your allegations would be watertight.

Might have been Robin Hood, or Robin Williams, perhaps Rockin Robin, anyway you look it up.

He plays semantics and corrects spelling, when you think about it, it is quite an acheivement when you are typing with one hand.

Looks like you have found a fellow right-wing conspiracy theorist,or is it the 75 year-old lady you met over Easter in 1962-the Young Ones,Cliff Richard and the Shadows.

Looks like you have found a fellow right-wing conspiracy theorist,or is it the 75 year-old lady you met over Easter in 1962-the Young Ones,Cliff Richard and the Shadows.

Good lord, I never ever in my wildest dreams thought you were a Cliff Richard fan. I am truly sorry for you, have you considered counselling? You could maybe get a grant and go private (or a loan).

Good lord, I never ever in my wildest dreams thought you were a Cliff Richard fan. I am truly sorry for you, have you considered counselling? You could maybe get a grant and go private (or a loan).

I did like Cliff when I was 7,but as with many bad habits, I have outgrown it.I just listen to the Shadows now.

As well as sit in them?

No they don't need guest session players now,but I know that the Andy Stewart White Heather Show is being revived to cheer up the Scots and their football fans.There should be a chance for a fiddler or drummer in that lot Rab.

No they don't need guest session players now,but I know that the Andy Stewart White Heather Show is being revived to cheer up the Scots and their football fans.There should be a chance for a fiddler or drummer in that lot Rab.

I think you miss my point, but have a nice day anyhow.

Archived