Sonic Toothbrushes

Which models of Oral B as there are plenty?

Best one is Oral B Sonic Complete . More expensive than an ordinary sonic tooth brush but its brilliant. cost at boots about £120 on E/B about £80 They have a special head on them but heads will last for at least 12 months and replacements at wilkinsons about 3 for £12. me and wife had ours for about 5 years and still going strong . A charge lasts for a couple of week .

The trouble with OralB brushes is that the rubbery coating they use on the handle becomes sticky and then liquifies into a foul goo after a year or two. I have to wrap mine in cling-film, which needs replacing every few weeks. The brush still works fine, although it needs recharging too frequently for my liking, but the handle is a vile, sticky mess, and I hate them for it!

The trouble with OralB brushes is that the rubbery coating they use on the handle becomes sticky and then liquifies into a foul goo after a year or two. I have to wrap mine in cling-film, which needs replacing every few weeks. The brush still works fine, although it needs recharging too frequently for my liking, but the handle is a vile, sticky mess, and I hate them for it!

You got the cheap ones get a sonic complete had ours for 5 years and no sign of wear on the handles. Good as new after using our 2 twice a day for 5years plus

Archived