Can a marriage survive if you live apart?

Im currently split from my husband and we have been seeing eachother and getting on better since i moved out.

Ive now been offered a place to buy which is something ive always wanted to do but my hubby never wanted to.

If i buy this house and move in on my own and my hubby stays in his house can the marriage continue??

whats peoples thoughts

Thanks

Im currently split from my husband and we have been seeing eachother and getting on better since i moved out.

Ive now been offered a place to buy which is something ive always wanted to do but my hubby never wanted to.

If i buy this house and move in on my own and my hubby stays in his house can the marriage continue??

whats peoples thoughts

Thanks

Think you've answered your own question. It won't survive if you think living together and marriage are synonymous with one another. Trust is the key, living together isn't.

You don't sustain a relationship just by living together.

whats peoples thoughts

Thanks

Could be the best idea, you sound like you both like your own space, give it a try! remember as long as you love each other which really counts, you'll both be ok, but you both have to be strong and secure, if you both are it will definatley work, all the best.

Just because your marriage does not conform to the standard I cannot see why it wouldn’t work. If it is both what you want and it works I say good luck. I personally prefer not living together and just seeing each other 4 times a week, it works for me and it works for her. We have been together 4 years so cannot see any problem with it.

I have thought about renting incase we decide to get back together but ive got the oppertunity to buy this house and its a really good deal.

I care about my husband and he's trying his best to make things work between us.

i dont want to go back and regret not buying the house but then again i dont want to buy the house and regret not going back.

I have thought about renting incase we decide to get back together but ive got the oppertunity to buy this house and its a really good deal.

I care about my husband and he's trying his best to make things work between us.

i dont want to go back and regret not buying the house but then again i dont want to buy the house and regret not going back.

Buying the house isn't a barrier to living together again. Just sell the house.

I would never live with another guy, always advocated separate houses for both - not too bad if you have a bolt-hole - living separately keeps a relationship fresh, not taking each other for granted, getting under each others' feet, getting on each others' nerves - sex more frequent I would think

break the circle of having to be together all the time, would be interested to know the outcome of this situation:)

Archived