NSPCC getting worse

She must have felt the big woman when she was hitting her children.

I've never understood it, I couldn't..I actually couldn't hit a kid.

Maybe you have a different method for disciplining children. However many including my father and mother prefered a slap if I did something wrong. There should be nothing wrong with chasitsment. Its been going on for ages till the NSPCC got on their high horse and thought it was abuse. It never did me any harm I have never been in trouble with the law and got a decent job. So smacking does work for some.

My rant is about the NSPCC and the government interfering in peoples private lives.

So the National Society Preventing Caring for Children had their latest victim snatched from them by a common sense Judge.

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/349497/Judges-release-mother-jailed-for-smacking

So this parent had a nightmare experience for simply disciplining her child. This could have lead to this child going into care and being without a parent. This is legislation gone mad.

So good news the NSPCC might ban smacking but they will have to deal with more parentless children. And we will have to pay to keep them in jail.

Well done NSPCC.

Is this a deliberate error only it's cruelty they're out to prevent not caring.

Is this a deliberate error only it's cruelty they're out to prevent not caring.

Its not a deliberate error its amending their title to show accuratly what they do. They seem self obsessed with campaigns against the law abiding majority who want to look after children and people who chose to punish by smacking. They should be focusing on the real abusers not decent parents.

Its not a deliberate error its amending their title to show accuratly what they do. They seem self obsessed with campaigns against the law abiding majority who want to look after children and people who chose to punish by smacking. They should be focusing on the real abusers not decent parents.

The NSPCC do a wide variety of work with youngsters. I guess one of the problems they repreatedly come across is that many people appear to cross the line between what is considered reasonable chastisement and actual abuse (whether it be physical, sexual or otherwise).

Many people who abuse children (deliberately or unwittingly) can appear to all intents and purposes as decent parents. The tabloids love these divisions.

The NSPCC do a wide variety of work with youngsters. I guess one of the problems they repreatedly come across is that many people appear to cross the line between what is considered reasonable chastisement and actual abuse (whether it be physical, sexual or otherwise).

Many people who abuse children (deliberately or unwittingly) can appear to all intents and purposes as decent parents. The tabloids love these divisions.

So lets say that there are a lot of cases where parents unwittingly cause a buse to a child. Then the solution, in making smacking illegal, is a custodial sentence. So a decent parent unwittingly causes harm and ends up in jail. the child is then without a parent and distress is caused on the family. This is a very backwood step. Sureley there is a more common sense way of investigating complaints and looking at the parenting as a whole rather than one example.

Archived