Has James Bond got the clap?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Has James Bond got the clap?

• For sure
    • Probably
    • Maybe
    • Don't know.

[quote=Dr Sarah Jarvis

GP and regular on the BBC's The One Show]The likelihood of James Bond having chlamydia is extremely high”

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-19812608

The Health Survey for England, published in 2011, found that men reported a mean average of 9.3 female sexual partners in their lifetime.

By contrast, Bond - vaguely placed in Ian Fleming's novels somewhere in his late 30s, though he has been active on-screen since 1962's Dr No - can boast (and boast he surely would) a somewhat higher figure.

Measuring it is not an exact science. For all their suggestiveness, Bond films are hardly explicit in their depiction of sex. The most the viewer ever gets is usually Bond waking up next to a woman.

A 2009 study of the film series by a team of academics for the journal Sex Roles found he had enjoyed "strong" sexual contact with 46 women and "mild" encounters, such as kissing, with a further 52 during the first 20 instalments in the Eon Productions Bond series, up until 2002's Die Another Day.

So, has Bond got the clap?

Do you know why he’s got the clap chem1st? – It’s because of this government’s pathetic policy of not supplying affordable housing to our secret agents, that’s why.

There, saved you a job.

I supposed if he had a 3 bed semi with a garden he would be more inclined to settle down. You make a fair point :hihi:

"The Health Survey for England, published in 2011, found that men reported a mean average of 9.3 female sexual partners in their lifetime."

Are there so many celibate people in the UK?:hihi: - 9-3 in a lifetime? (Cues the 'Macenroe moment' - "You've just got to e kidding me!") :hihi:

In my first profession, you were classed as a 'novice' until you'd had your third dose.:hihi:

I grew up in the 'anything goes' 1960s.

My fiancée was staying with me for the summer, but we'd been in a pub where there was this gorgeous young lady who wore a crotcheted dress and had nipples like 'chapel hat pegs'. My fiancée was [perhaps] a bit perturbed by my fascination with wht poked out of the holes of the crotcheted dress but anyway, her mum called her home and she went.

I was left all alone - All by myself ... for a few hours.

Then I met up with 'Suzy' - she of the 'chapel hat pegs'

Churchill said:

"We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in France,

we shall fight on the seas and oceans,

we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our Island, whatever the cost may be,

we shall fight on the beaches,

we shall fight on the landing grounds,

we shall fight in the fields and in the streets,

we shall fight in the hills;

we shall never surrender"

I'm a Channel Islander ... these words mean things to me.

Suzy replaced the word 'fight' with the word 'f***'

And we did.

After 10 days I finally admitted that my willy didn't have a cold (I waited 10 minutes, but it didn't sneeze) - must be a dose! (She was the first ... I qualified fairly quickly.

"The Health Survey for England, published in 2011, found that men reported a mean average of 9.3 female sexual partners in their lifetime."

I have 10 fingers, 10 toes and I didn't bother counting ... but 9.3 partners does seem like celibacy to me.

No wonder you're all so miserable!

Archived