Robin Hood Inn Little Matlock.

I would like anyone that has any valuable historical or pictorial information on the former Robin Hood Inn Little Matlock. We would like to erect an information board with many facts about the listed building. We would like to know dates ,the family history, building history area history walks around etc. I know there are lots of people around that can help and this would be appreciated.:)

Edited by Tipandco
ommited some information

I would like anyone that has any valuable historical or pictorial information on the former Robin Hood Inn Little Matlock. We would like to erect an information board with many facts about the listed building. We would like to know dates ,the family history, building history area history walks around etc. I know there are lots of people around that can help and this would be appreciated.:)

Link below gives some history and photos. Also Picture Sheffield has several photos of the pub.

http://www.sheffieldtelegraph.co.uk/news/robin-hood-to-bow-out-1-3487244

Edited by bazjea

Well your in luck mate. Before the Robin Hood closed I photographed the inside of the pub showing both bars a month before it shut down also the pub sign and outside shots. In fact I have in my collection many Sheffield inside photos of pubs. Just PM me.

Who are WE?

• 2 years later...