Who buys $900 shoes??

Am I missing something? Why would someone spend so much money on shoes? Unless of course, you have oodles of money. To my untrained eye they don't look that much better than less expensive shoes. :confused:

I'm not much for brand names. I have ONE Coach handbag I bought 20 years ago just because I liked how it looked. It's still in great shape and I'm still using it.

Is there something wrong with me because I'd rather have the money?

Am I missing something? Why would someone spend so much money on shoes? Unless of course, you have oodles of money. To my untrained eye they don't look that much better than less expensive shoes. :confused:

I'm not much for brand names. I have ONE Coach handbag I bought 20 years ago just because I liked how it looked. It's still in great shape and I'm still using it.

A better question would be "Who makes $900 shoes". They are the ones to be jealous of.

I'm just glad that folks do buy things like that. Expensive shoes, furniture and foodstuffs are generally made by highly skilled people. It is good to see them getting rewarded.

No it's not, it's made by under payed workers

Oh, go on I'll bite.

Explain yourself Drone. Maybe post a bit of evidence for your claim.

A) You're on an English forum - lets talk in £ and not $

B) What good would the money do you? Spend it and be happy.