Who buys $900 shoes??

Apparently they don't like the sound of the name hi tech , so you can get them for 20p

In my late 50's hi tech was the name. Nike and the lot destroyed the name and made out that 'hi tech' wearers were mostly old drunks and stuff. It killed the brand.

It's like the shoe brand mercury and then you have people turning round saying it's a cheap make

Sports Direct. Org sell some shoes called 'Donnas' or something. But they mis lead. Screaming 5 notes for these 'Donnas' a pair - but only up to size 6. Basic dwarf sizes. Even cheaper to make.

Sports Direct. Org sell some shoes called 'Donnas' or something. But they mis lead. Screaming 5 notes for these 'Donnas' a pair - but only up to size 6. Basic dwarf sizes. Even cheaper to make.

They might be a woman's brand....i wouldn't buy a pair, you might get accused of wearing women's shoes

They might be a woman's brand....i wouldn't buy a pair, you might get accused of wearing women's shoes

That is true, I nearly bought some ladies trainers from that other retail shop with a big url name. Only 15 notes (about 40p in sweater shop money) and the sales ass (who looked gay) tried to have me over :(

A better question would be "Who makes $900 shoes". They are the ones to be jealous of.

I'm just glad that folks do buy things like that. Expensive shoes, furniture and foodstuffs are generally made by highly skilled people. It is good to see them getting rewarded.

I'm assuming part of what you're paying for is craftsmanship, and true craftsmanship doesn't come cheap.

I went to lunch with my sister and a friend from childhood (my sister still lives in the town we all grew up in) and the friend is getting married (again!) so we accompanied her on some errands.

Somehow, we ended up here, looking at these obscenely overpriced shoes and handbags. Some of the handbags were nice, but I wasn't impressed with the shoes.