Who buys $900 shoes??

A) You're on an English forum - lets talk in £ and not $

B) What good would the money do you? Spend it and be happy.

I thought about putting pounds, though I don't have a pound symbol on my keyboard.

But that's just it. Spending that money on shoes would make me crazy because to me, NO pair of shoes is worth that much. Except maybe these.

I thought about putting pounds, though I don't have a pound symbol on my keyboard.

But that's just it. Spending that money on shoes would make me crazy because to me, NO pair of shoes is worth that much. Except maybe these.

I've seen them in poundland

I think the shoes are cheap to make but it's alll about the style that's hot and in big demand plus the brand name

Perhaps with main brand names that people know, then yes.

I watched a programme ('how it's made' - on some sad channel that I like), and the hand crafted shoes they made looked more and more pricey with every second that the programme was on! I couldn't see much change out of a grand. A far cry from the sweat shops that provide hoodies with over-priced ****e.

These ' top ' brands are monopolising the market and causing the British economy to collapse and most of these brands are not even british

Even Dolcis now made in China? Face it the only shoes made in Britain now are Maypole Dancing Clogs. Help the economy. Go buy a pair.

Even Dolcis now made in China? Face it the only shoes made in Britain now are Maypole Dancing Clogs. Help the economy. Go buy a pair.

I wouldn't mind giving someone £80 for some trainers that were designed and made over here but as long as they weren't made like Nike