If you lost your job..

I dont have a boat, just one solitary water-wing thats leaking.

I dont have enough money to last me through today. and its ten to twelve.

I hate my job, and if I lost it, id be consumated.

I must be the worlds most unluckiest ba.......

If you ever get stuck, I'll lend you a tenner.

I'll teach you how to grow parsnips too.

See, things are on the up:)

If you ever get stuck, I'll lend you a tenner.

I'll teach you how to grow parsnips too.

See, things are on the up:)

Top geezer! Feel better already! Any chance of a job at your place as im fed up of this chief tasters job I have at McDonalds. I have to live in the garage now, you see. Good sized front door.:suspect::suspect:

Did you not see the reports earlier on in the week about the number of people who are officially classed as destitute because they were found to be insufficiently ill to get sickness benefits but when they tried to get Jobseekers Allowance were told that they weren't well enough to apply for jobs so they didn't qualify for that either?

Shouldn't laugh at such an awful situation for the poor buggers to be caught up in, but when I was looking for reports I found this:

http://www.newsbiscuit.com/2012/09/06/britain-swamped-with-zombies-as-atos-send-the-dead-back-to-work/

I think I've got a few colleagues that fit the description described in the article :hihi::hihi:

I wouldn't last very long without the job I've got, I'm barely keeping my head above water as it is

Archived