Watch my slideshow of sheffield in the 80's!

pete_fcs

Originally posted by boboskins

.......Don't think that the music fits the images though. To me it makes the video look like the intro to a new gritty Northern police drama...... ;)

lol, you could be right boboskins!

although i like the music, my ego and fond memories of recording it (back in 1987 at darnall music factory) makes me a bit biased!

the best soundtracks pass unnoticed; there's a more subtle one on the hyde park video which i have yet to post!

by the way, the guitarist on the track went on to work with lulu, lionel richie and celine dion, and is still seen on repeats of top of the pops on ukgold tv!

:clap:

Originally posted by melthebell

lol

small world

good fella him, had some good times with him in the drop etc

i wanted his pic of him on his unicycle at kelvin flats on the kelvin video, but i'd prefer to ask him first!

:cool:

to those who didn't like the black and white and the downbeat nature of the first video, or the rock soundtrack, you might like the version i did today...

sheffield 1986 to 2005, parks and gardens, and an arrangement i did of some music based on a cantata by bach!:

http://s55.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=1PE6G683ZO8WC2VKR7Z5LYR8HQ

• 3 weeks later...

Archived