Nice Restaurant Recommendation for Graduation Lunch in Town

Lancs_Lad

My sons are both graduating in November and I'm looking for a recommendation for a reasonable restaurant that opens for lunch in the town centre. The problem I have is my mother is also coming and she won't eat anything unless it's English:hihi: so that cuts down on my choices.

I'm looking for somewhere that will have pleasant surroundings and good food, price isn't a major consideration so any suggestions would be welcome.

I've been looking at Henry's, 23 bar & restaurant and also the Best western so far and struggling to find reviews so any help appreciated.

Not exactly a restaurant but The Old House on division street serves excellent english food and you could reserve a table. Sheffield lacks a good quality restaurant in the centre. There is nice restaurant in St Pauls hotel but its a while since i ate there and it always seems empty at lunch time. The upper part of Browns in the peace gardens is always quite good if you can get a table by the window overlooking the gardens but I would give the Old House top marks Hope you have a good day

Archived