Cyprus wedding info please

Me and the missus are planning to get married in cyprus in2014, have had a look at first choice and thomson but unsure if there wedding packages are any good?? Can anyone recommend any other companies??? Would prefer to have everything all in!!

Hiya, we got married abroad (but in Cuba, not Cyprus) and booked through Thomson/First Choice. We got an all-inclusive wedding package and it was brilliant value and very straightforward to book. Once the booking was made we were given the details of the wedding co-ordinator in the actual resort and we were able to communicate directly with them.

Your package though will depend on the hotel and the facilities it offers so you're probably best to shortlist a few hotels and then do some homework on places like TripAdvisor or even Facebook groups to compare the wedding packages.

Ultimately if you do want to get an all-inclusive package, I'd go with a named travel agent so you have the security should something go wrong, and always try and book in store so you have a real person to discuss your requirements with.

Good luck with your planning!

Me and the missus are planning to get married in cyprus in2014, have had a look at first choice and thomson but unsure if there wedding packages are any good?? Can anyone recommend any other companies??? Would prefer to have everything all in!!

Please ask for a band willing to travel to Cyprus...please! :D

• 3 months later...

got married in cyprus 5 years ago and sorted it all ourselves via email to hotel, vicar etc - in hindsight I think it would've been easier to go through a company who sorts it all out for you. We ended up at some dodgy court awaiting an official document and had to go to several places for further documentation in 40 degrees heat!! Happy wedding, Cyprus is the most fantastic place I love it we keep going back for anniversaries.

• 4 weeks later...

We've just booked our wedding to Cyprus today actually, we have booked through perfectweddingsabroad.co.uk

We've found them very accommodating and easy to book. They provide many different packages. And an all in celebration package which is based on a per guest numbers i.e 30people. It includes everything, apart from your clothes basically. Including registrar fees, photos, flowers etc.

Archived