Cameron considers EU migrant curbs.

I, too, hope that this is a weighty factor in removing Britain from the EU. Good riddance to the cost financially and to our society from EU legal meddling and excessive immigration.

Seriously, in 10 or 15 years time when China, India and Brazil are great powers alongside the US, where do you think Britain will be? knowhere thats where.

Europe is the most sophisticated place in the world, which will be more than a match for the countries I've just mentioned, and the UK, along with Germany and France will basically be the leaders of it.

Seriously, in 10 or 15 years time when China, India and Brazil are great powers alongside the US, where do you think Britain will be? knowhere thats where.

Europe is the most sophisticated place in the world, which will be more than a match for the countries I've just mentioned, and the UK, along with Germany and France will basically be the leaders of it.

Once upon a time there were three bears.:roll:

And, just as now, Britain, Germany and France will be heavily subsidising the unproductive EU states and taking in more and more migrants.

No thanks.

Archived