Cameron considers EU migrant curbs.

If you think that Britain on her own will have any influence in world affairs in 10 or 15 years time then you're deluded.
15 years really isn't very long. Our relationships with the Commonwealth nations still encourage trade, which we could develop further without the EU, and our links with the US won't go away. The EU continues to place constraints on us that we neither want nor need.

I export goods to the EU and the rest of the world. The only difference between EU and 'elsewhere' is that we have to fill in the excise duty form for non-EU nations - trade with EU nations would hardly be affected if we weren't a member.

15 years really isn't very long. Our relationships with the Commonwealth nations still encourage trade, which we could develop further without the EU, and our links with the US won't go away. The EU continues to place constraints on us that we neither want nor need.

I export goods to the EU and the rest of the world. The only difference between EU and 'elsewhere' is that we have to fill in the excise duty form for non-EU nations - trade with EU nations would hardly be affected if we weren't a member.

We, at least have a safety net :thumbsup:

cameron will say anything he thinks will play well with the electorate,but the truth is he will never do anything that will deny his business buddies the source of cheap labour they crave.

Spot on,shame the fools who voted for him didn't realise that.

It would because your customers would have to pay custom taxes to buy your goods if you are outside the common market.

We would still be in EFTA

You really think the EU wouldnt want to trade with us on the best possible terms? :D

Think of all the middle class cowboys in their BMWs? I "think" the BRD like selling them to us, don't you?

Archived