Slaughter of first-borns could save £50bn in Child Benefit, pledges Cameron

Now we both know you're being silly, the Tory's haven't contested an election since 1832 :P

Heard an interesting item on Radio 5 last night when they where talking to a Conservative pollster, who said that only 11% of Cons actually believe their party will win an outright victory in 2015!:)

The Daily Mail? I'll not bother thanks. I have a policy with newspapers - never read one I wouldn't wipe my bum on.

Well, Mr Daily Mail reader, any other evidence?

Its a report on a BBC radio 5 show discussing he very issue you refuse to believe. Have a read you might learn something.

Heard an interesting item on Radio 5 last night when they where talking to a Conservative pollster, who said that only 11% of Cons actually believe their party will win an outright victory in 2015!:)

If there was a snap election tomorrow, I think we would be in the same situation as we are now, a coalition. Ed and Ed are not doing Labour any favours.

If there was a snap election tomorrow, I think we would be in the same situation as we are now, a coalition. Ed and Ed are not doing Labour any favours.

Well the polls show that people are starting to warm to Ed, also that Labour now have an approximate 15% lead on the Cons!:)

Its a report on a BBC radio 5 show discussing he very issue you refuse to believe. Have a read you might learn something.

I can well believe that employers like foreign workers. If you want a workforce that will work for peanuts, not expect any rights, and still think they have struck gold then of course employers are going to like that. It only remains possible to keep it going when there is an endless supply of cheap labour. And if you think about where that labour will come from then you'll understand that talk of curtailing immigration is only window dressing - the Tories won't do it because businesses won't like it.

Archived