lozxxx

do u want niche to reopen?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. do u want niche to reopen?

• Yes definately feel the bassline!
    • Only if policies are changed
    • NO way

Originally posted by lozxxx

do you not like it? Yeah i've read all those. dont think most of them have even been

I can't personally comment, I've never been but have often seen the clientele when driving past.

Have friends that used to go and told me what went of in there.

yeah i know what you mean, just was a great atmosphere and brilliant sets. Personally I couldn't be any further from the stereotypical person you would think went there! i'm actually a student from outside sheffield and from a middle class background. but it was ok for me, had no problems

Originally posted by lozxxx

yeah i know what you mean, just was a great atmosphere and brilliant sets. Personally I couldn't be any further from the stereotypical person you would think went there! i'm actually a student from outside sheffield and from a middle class background. but it was ok for me, had no problems

Each to their own taste, personally its not my kinda club but then again I'm an old man now :hihi:

One pet hate though, when people refer to certain songs as 'Niche Music' :|

Do the owners want to reopen it?

if theres a big sale sign outside it looks as though they are fed up with the place, also the owners seem to have taken control of the limit club, which is where all the regular niche crew now attend. so in a way niche has moved to limit.

well yeah they do want to reopen but to be honest it wont reopen I dont think! but wish it would. yeah limit is being a replacement, but its NOTHING like niche, dont get me wrong is great and good music but not the same atmosphere etc

yeah i dont think any venue would be able to re-capture the niche environment, and a reason i feel that there is trouble in limit is because its all on one floor, with niche you could move around, have a changed of environment and see different faces at your own choosing, but with limit everyone is together and also it is very light in there. i hope niche does reopen, even though i only went a few times it was an ok place

well to say u r a usual at niche u will no that hey had to go through the coutrs and have not decided to mu knowlage that it has cloesde of course the djs want niche to satay open it isnt fair on people if it doesnt reopen they will be no more speedgarage music anymore and whoever buys it well good luck to them as they will not last therer i say no to niche closeing down and yes to it opening again and i think the public will agree with me on this one thankyou

hey, i absolutely loved niche. only went twice before it was shut down (because of its reputation no-one would go with me!) but it was by far the best club i've been to in sheffield. the amount of out of towners who travel to sheffield just to go there says it all really. i think the people who don't like it are the golden oldies who feel threatened by a large crowd of young party goers anyway! BRING BACK NICHE!!!! :clap::thumbsup:

Archived