lozxxx

do u want niche to reopen?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. do u want niche to reopen?

• Yes definately feel the bassline!
    • Only if policies are changed
    • NO way

Originally posted by lozxxx

Hi, I know alot of ppl on here dont like/agree/ with niche but 4 the ppl who did love the place looking to get a petition for it 2 reopen!

(ps everyone has their own tastes/opinions,so dont slag it off if u aint been or didnt like it wen u went!)

Want genuine support!

GREAT IDEA HUN!:thumbsup:

count me in:clap:

Originally posted by lado

fa all the peeps that voted no in da poll, who has actually been??

bet all you fools are to scared to go because of its rep!

niche heads need to unite and get my home open again!

It makes it even harder for me to defend my beloved Niche when so many people come on posting in this style.

Originally posted by redrobbo

Check again. The previous poll is still open for voting.

no i meant that poll was posted before niche closed down re. should it close down. this poll was posted re. should it reopen. get me?

Its not the first time Niche has had a for sale sign up. It had one up for months about a year ago. And it still continued to carry on. Hopefully it will open back up and be exactly the same as it was before the closing.

i used to go to niche all the time it was an ok place but i totally understand it shutting down, i stopped going coz everytime i went something ended up kicking off. either inside or on the way home gets a bit tiresome when you just want a good night out(maybe it was the company i kept). your right tho it did have a good atmosphere. i think at lot of the clubs in sheffield have gone down hill over the past few years as it is.

Archived