lozxxx

do u want niche to reopen?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. do u want niche to reopen?

• Yes definately feel the bassline!
    • Only if policies are changed
    • NO way

Originally posted by spyro2000

It makes it even harder for me to defend my beloved Niche when so many people come on posting in this style.

why you dissin me fool?

If your a niche head then you know the clientel that go there.

why pretend they dont? So wot if i dont have a great education and cant write as well as you can. my opinion is as valid!

Id like to see you act all superiour if we ever bump into each other

Originally posted by lado

why you dissin me fool?

If your a niche head then you know the clientel that go there.

why pretend they dont? So wot if i dont have a great education and cant write as well as you can. my opinion is as valid!

Id like to see you act all superiour if we ever bump into each other

Hmm.....you suddenly changed your style!

Have you not considered that making threats of this kind might just give a night club a bad name? I mean, who wants customers who are prepared to dish it out like you are inferring?

A great education and ability to write has nothing to do with spyro's observation. He was passing an observation on your style of writing, and probably your reference to "niche heads". Seems to me spyro had a valid point.

Note: As I am a member of the Licensing Board, and have now contributed to this debate, should any future application from niche need to be heard by the Licensing Board, I shall exclude myself from the hearing.

Why u all tryin to play me?

Im not threatenin noone! i woz sayin dat he was puttin me down on this chat thang but he dont no me, he dont no nothing bout me. if he bumped into me in niche he wouldnt put me down coz i wouldnt stand out.

I go with ma boyz to have a good time nottin more. if people are judgin me then i pity you all!

Im not threatenin noone! i woz sayin dat he was puttin me down on this chat thang but he dont no me, he dont no nothing bout me. if he bumped into me in niche he wouldnt put me down coz i wouldnt stand out.

I go with ma boyz to have a good time nottin more. if people are judgin me then i pity you all!

Does anyone have a translation book please?

Originally posted by fox20thc

Does anyone have a translation book please?

dont you now how to talk or summit?

bet you feel all superiour now dont u!

how smug u are sittin at ye desk thinkin up smart arse comments to make people feel worse bout demselves.

wish my life was as excitin as urs!!

Hang on let me have a go at this:

I'm not threatening anyone. I was explaining that he was putting my comments on the forum down, even though we have never met. If I happened to come across him in Niche he wouldn't put me down because he wouldn't recognise me as I am so uninteresting and samey he wouldn't recognise me in a crowd.

I go to niche with my chums to just have some fun. I do feel sorry for those of you who choose to judge me

I think thats what he was saying. :D

and you were sayin

hi i have no life! im old, fat, bald an ugly.

im married but havent seen ma wife naked for yeers.

i have nottin better to do with my life than to pick on peoples gramer over the internet to feel superiour! Im a sad pathetic man and i have a small penis!

Archived