75 members have voted

1. 1. do u want niche to reopen?

• Yes definately feel the bassline!
    • Only if policies are changed
    • NO way

Originally posted by lado

Id like to see you act all superiour if we ever bump into each other

lado. Thsi is your threat.

I've nothing against how you type as i tend to understand it. But the threat you have posted reflects badly on Niche.

I know of many who state they wont go to Niche due to trouble which regulars of Niche state does not happen. But then we read your threat to Spyro!

and you were sayin

hi i have no life! im old, fat, bald an ugly.

im married but havent seen ma wife naked for yeers.

i have nottin better to do with my life than to pick on peoples gramer over the internet to feel superiour! Im a sad pathetic man and i have a small penis!

I would say that you were trolling but never mind.

Many of our forum friends are aware that I am neither bald or fat.

Last time I checked I wasn't ugly or married and if I had a wife the man in my life would be very concerned. As he would be if he discovered a penis. :o

But back to the OT, I do think niche has had its day and clubbers have found somewhere else to go now.

ref if ya read my response you wud see i wasnt threatnin noone!

as for fox if i knew what trolling was id care. nah i still wouldnt!

so ur a woman den. u need to get laid innit.

Erm innit!

Mate your about as understandable as much as stevie wonder can see!!

Final comment on the subject as Im bored now:

Quotes to encourage us all to support the re opening of the club:

From our friend Lado

"Niche killed it!

I was der when it was raided man. da scum treated us like animals, felt even worse fo all da ho's there innit!"

"fa all the peeps that voted no in da poll, who has actually been??

bet all you fools are to scared to go because of its rep!

niche heads need to unite and get my home open again!"

Threats at Spyro :o

"why you dissin me fool?If your a niche head then you know the clientel that go there.why pretend they dont? So wot if i dont have a great education and cant write as well as you can. my opinion is as valid! Id like to see you act all superiour if we ever bump into each other "

"Why u all tryin to play me?

Im not threatenin noone! i woz sayin dat he was puttin me down on this chat thang but he dont no me, he dont no nothing bout me. if he bumped into me in niche he wouldnt put me down coz i wouldnt stand out.

I go with ma boyz to have a good time nottin more. if people are judgin me then i pity you all!"

"dont you now how to talk or summit?

bet you feel all superiour now dont u!

how smug u are sittin at ye desk thinkin up smart arse comments to make people feel worse bout demselves.

wish my life was as excitin as urs!!"

"and you were sayin

hi i have no life! im old, fat, bald an ugly.

im married but havent seen ma wife naked for yeers.

i have nottin better to do with my life than to pick on peoples gramer over the internet to feel superiour! Im a sad pathetic man and i have a small penis!"

"ref if ya read my response you wud see i wasnt threatnin noone! as for fox if i knew what trolling was id care. nah i still wouldnt! so ur a woman den. u need to get laid innit."

Lets not forget Sunshine has a hot date lined up!

"that sunflowers is damm fine! think i will be taking her out soon innit. That muppet at the top looks like a batty, is dat board for gays too?"

Im sure she will be thrilled. :|

Do any of the "Niche heads" posting on SF think that if they start enough threads and polls and babble incessantly like children trying to get their parents or teachers to change their mind just to get some peace and quiet eventually the police and the courts and the council will give up and allow Niche to reopen? If you do think that you're in for a big disappointment because the real world where grown-ups live doesn't work like that. In the real world what you or I or most other people think about Niche or drugs or anything else doesn't matter and no amount of whining in txt-spk or posturing by plastic gangsters who have listened to some gangsta rap albums will make the slightest difference.

Originally posted by lozxxx

By the way people who are voting NO can you tell me why? just want your opinion...be interesting. no personal abuse please!

Have you read 'Dear Ladies' post about the raffle. I think that is an excelent example of why i voted no. If that is the sort of thing that went on there it should stay closed.

Why u all tryin to play me?

Im not threatenin noone! i woz sayin dat he was puttin me down on this chat thang but he dont no me, he dont no nothing bout me. if he bumped into me in niche he wouldnt put me down coz i wouldnt stand out.

I go with ma boyz to have a good time nottin more. if people are judgin me then i pity you all!

Is english you second language?

Archived