RE-OPEN Niche nightclub Sheffield

lozxxx

do u want niche to reopen?  

75 members have voted

1. 1. do u want niche to reopen?

• Yes definately feel the bassline!
    • Only if policies are changed
    • NO way

I went to Niche every weekend for a year and whilst I loved it more than any other club I have ever been too I just knew that some day they'd close it and to be fair they'd have good reason.

For the most part the drug scene was just a load of people getting loved up and dancing for 8 hours straight not bothering anyone. Unfortunately with drugs comes drug dealers.

They're not all terrible people but the FACT is that there were enough bad ones to give it the reputation it had/has.

I'm afraid that it attracted too many bad people doing bad things. They were in the minority but it only takes one bad apple.

We've loads of good memories but I think its is up.

Im not going to argue with Lado. If he wants to approach me if he sees me then so be it. There are plenty of photos of me on here if he wants to search.

Theres no point coming on a forum acting like your 'the man'.

Lado is just reinforcing the stereotype of Niche, and I for one am starting to think that maybe the stereotype is right going by some of the posters who go to Niche. And this is coming from a 'niche head'.

Originally posted by slimsid2000

Have you read 'Dear Ladies' post about the raffle. I think that is an excelent example of why i voted no. If that is the sort of thing that went on there it should stay closed.

Ermm...

That wasn't in Niche, it was in a club called CJs about 15 years ago. CJs could never lose its licence, because it didn't have one. I'm sure nothing like that ever happened at Niche, depraved though it may have been.

the police don't spend all that money on a whim,

i reckon someone tipped them off on the inside that the police were doina a raid and it's just unfortunate that they didn't get what they went for, sadly.

and glady they shut it down.

Good job too as the saying goes it's better to bow out gracefully when your at the top and leave on a high.

Which is what I suppose most of the punters did every time they left the place.

Last words on the subject -- LOOSE THE KEYS :clap: :clap:

Originally posted by CAPRICORN_61

the police don't spend all that money on a whim,

i reckon someone tipped them off on the inside that the police were doina a raid and it's just unfortunate that they didn't get what they went for, sadly.

and glady they shut it down.

Good job too as the saying goes it's better to bow out gracefully when your at the top and leave on a high.

Which is what I suppose most of the punters did every time they left the place.

Last words on the subject -- LOOSE THE KEYS :clap: :clap:

:loopy: This woman is off her head :loopy:

Have i seen you in niche before :hihi:

• 2 years later...
look stop chattin **** if u want it kept shut then dont comment we need a full page of yes we want it reopend or no body will take notise start from h:help:ere ****IN OPEN NICHE BACK UP

What has woken you up?

This thread is over a year old....

Archived