£10 billion cuts in welfare but we still drip feed the banks?

When David Cameron was asked why we couldn't afford welfare while still giving money to the banks, he replied that we were still a rich country...

I wish he'd make up his mind..

Honestly, sometimes Anna, you post some seriously retarded posts.

I can't relate to them at all, I was watching William Hague earlier and he never fails to mention labours failures but never actually admits their own

Brown's gone now so I think I will support labour

It was brown that ruined it, bullying his members and not listening to any opinion other than his bigot own

Both blame each other as they always do.

I don't think Brown ruined it on his own. He perhaps took the credit for losing though, I agree!

-

Milliband provided a speech that was farcical. It did what you mention (in top quote), and made outright false claims too.

I quite like Chuka Umunna, but put on the spot (on Newsnight), you could tell that even he was embarrassed, and at a loss, to some of the claims that Ed made.

They are delusional clowns. Anyone can stand on stage and claim 'more money for all workers, less taxes, better health, better schooling, blah blah' :roll:

That's how I thought of the world, when I was about 10.

Let's watch France. It's near 2 years to next election. Let's use them to see if anti-austerity works.

(my bet) Just see how long it is until France bring out the bowl. They're trying to do what bankrupted us in the 60s/70s.

Archived