£10 billion cuts in welfare but we still drip feed the banks?

You have a choice

Conservatives

Brand new labour

UKIP

Lib Dems

Oh and out of respect, respect party

I've never voted apart than when I first had the vote. And that was only so I could see what my old first school looked like, as that was the polling station :hihi: (it seemed much smaller was the answer).

When doing the political spectrum questions that pop up every now and then, I always end up in the middle. None of these above fall in to that category, I don't think.

If the voting system was different, and if I was forced to vote, then out of those 5, I would probably vote Conservative (at this moment in time).

I have never voted apart from last one but when I got to polling station, i found I was not on the electoral roll so couldn't vote which in away worked out ok in the end.

I was gonna vote for lib dems

If the system was different you'd have voted LibDems, but it doesn't really work that way.

-

As it turns out, I think it's not a bad thing that Cons haven't got complete control.

People are too stupid to see that though and are making Clegg a scapegoat. That's what happens when morons have access to information.

I think labour can help me the best

Fair enough. Vote accordingly.

I don't think my life has changed much under either government. Put it another way, if I had no knowledge whatsoever of the last couple of government changes, I don't think I'd notice much difference. Prices go up, fuel goes up. Nothing has drastically changed - at least to the extent that I'd feel the need to unearth my dormant pitchfork.

I have never voted apart from last one but when I got to polling station, i found I was not on the electoral roll so couldn't vote which in away worked out ok in the end.

I was gonna vote for lib dems

At the next election, I want a coalition government between UKIP and The Respect party.

Do you want the banks that we now have ownership of to collapse and lose all out monies?

We are putting in to keep the things stable and as we have large share in most of them much of their money is our money.

Since we bailed them out and have a majority share in one of them, it should have been stipulated that it was on condition that they loan to small business and those trying to obtain a mortgage.

Archived