Fright Night Sheffield 2012

doom bringer

We didn't quite "get it", myself and the kids that is.

We saw lots of adults dressed for the occasion and only too willing to get in your face with moans and groans etc, whist the kids in tow were very lightly decorated in comparison,

To sum up it seemed like an escapism night for attention seeking parents, who made a great effort on themselves at the expense of their kids. We left early and took our kids to the local club where the main event was a fancy dress competition, a much more enjoyable experience on the whole with all the attention on them.

can I ask did you make the effort to dress up or was you also wanting to be entertained ?

all these comments remind me of some one once..

who went to alton towers and said ( what a load of crap it was ) but also said they didn't go on one single ride.:huh:

also maybe the fact lots of kids or teens was not in costume is also down to some of the parents out there . who also are just to cool to dress up ??:hihi:

A mate once said (don't you feel stupid in that costume ) I asked back NO! do you feel stupid wearing all those branded chav labels

Where abouts were you, never heard you or i would have stopped....
in the winter gardens, very close to the fountain entrance, i wer goin the other way, you were so fixated with the zombie lass i thought id leave her to you, didnt wanna douse your flames ;):hihi:

in the winter gardens, very close to the fountain entrance, i wer goin the other way, you were so fixated with the zombie lass i thought id leave her to you, didnt wanna douse your flames ;):hihi:

You should have stopped me and said Hi...:D:D

Archived