Sweet n sour chicken balls

maggidee

i have found what i believe are the best sweet and sour chicken balls ever,so freshtasteing and the sauce is fantastic, have been 3 times in the last month to hk flavour oppthe birley hotel and all the meals are so fresh tasteing, the balls are crispy and light and crunchy,and their veg rice is superb 10/10

i have found what i believe are the best sweet and sour chicken balls ever,so freshtasteing and the sauce is fantastic, have been 3 times in the last month to hk flavour oppthe birley hotel and all the meals are so fresh tasteing, the balls are crispy and light and crunchy,and their veg rice is superb 10/10

I saw your other thread as well about Cornish Pasties.

Have you escaped from a health farm or something?

• 1 month later...

Do you mean the Chinese which is the 1st shop, on the shops, cannot remember what it used to be called. I used it for years as well, but we all called it Ying Tongs, the owner was brilliant but not a man to mess with.

Archived