Should plebs be allowed to protect their homes if behind with the rent?

Thanks I did know the spelling but there is always someone to lure with a mispelling

"A day in the life of Denis O'vich"

That's the one! ... I'll let you off this time! :D

Anyway ... Gulag archipelagos aren't a very nice place to live, if you take his word for it.

Seconded-the comments are from a person shielded from the real world,a person who can indulge in flippancy,who has probably inherited wealth and never worked.

Might I venture that perhaps someones got a broken sarcasm meter though... You might want to get it serviced.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-19879314

This is all good for non-mortgaged-owner-occupiers and people in front with the rent and council tax, but what about plebs?

Suppose somebody is behind with the rent, or has missed a mortgage payment, or perhaps is behind with council tax. Many would say they do not even have a right to be in "their" home.

Should people behind with the rent/mortgage/council tax be allowed to protect their dwellings/abode?

No. Kick them out. A property owner who rents out still has to pay all the costs he's obligated to.

Archived