Why do Asians vote Labour?

According to Bangingman a couple of years ago, many asians now vote BNP!:hihi:

It's not just Asians returning Labour councillors and MP's in Sheffield, it's all sections of the community, now that people have seen the Lib Dems for what they are.

Aye Aye the BNP publicity machine is rolling again..nice one Phil..I bet you're joining the EDL demo in Rotherham on Saturday

Should be a laugh EDL on one side UAF on the other and to top it all off Sarfend are visiting New York Stadium.

Aye Aye the BNP publicity machine is rolling again..nice one Phil..I bet you're joining the EDL demo in Rotherham on Saturday

Should be a laugh EDL on one side UAF on the other and to top it all off Sarfend are visiting New York Stadium.

Hey up Bangy, knew you couldn't resist!

Rotherham is bad enough as it is without the braindead chavs of the EDL!

Hey up Bangy, knew you couldn't resist!

Rotherham is bad enough as it is without the braindead chavs of the EDL!

Dont forget the similar braindead UAF Phil

I dont know about the Sarfend supporters but Iv been reliably informed that they have a tasty crew

Dont forget the similar braindead UAF Phil

I dont know about the Sarfend supporters but Iv been reliably informed that they have a tasty crew

Even if what you say was true Bangy, it's the EDL who have decided to go there, why aren't they in Leeds marching against Saville!

Even if what you say was true Bangy, it's the EDL who have decided to go there, why aren't they in Leeds marching against Saville!

Why march against a dead man:huh:...from what I have heard no ones actually marching anywhere its just a gathering of superior minds ...I have heard a rumour that Muslamic ray guns will be brought up as seen here in the EDL anthem :-

Why have Asians been singled out? They vote labour or conservative according to their political preferences jusr like any other voter or are they some kind of different species that should vote like mindless robots for one political party?

That kind of reminds me of some non-Asians who have traditionally voted for one party because their daddies and grand daddies said it was "the right thing to do".

Freedom of thought and choice wont kill ya by the way scary as it might seem

And in case you missed it the original :-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PL1jDcAHkc8

I have to be perfectly honest i have never met any foreigner with as little command of the English language as this berk and they wonder why no one voted for the BNP

Oh yeah! Another thought pulled from YouTube :D How many foreign languages do you have a command of?

Archived