Need a 7 seater to Leeds + back on Saturday!

NewUpNorf

I hope someone can help directly! It is my birthday this weekend and have arranged to go to Leeds on Saturday night with 6 mates. I provisionally booked a minibus but my mates took so long to confirm they were coming, it got booked by somebody else. I also just heard today from my 2nd possibility that they too have just been booked!

So... I need a 7 seater to take us to Leeds from Sheffield around 8pm Sat night and pick up to go back from Leeds city centre at 2am.

I have a few more mobile numbers to try but it's a bit late in the evening now and I'm working tomorrow so won't be able to phone till lunchtime. If there is anyone on here that can help and PM me a quote I'd be so grateful!

xxx

Ahhh, other posts, hes a bit of a joker :P

Ah I see- brilliant. Cheers Jaythedon. My last 3 birthdays were ruined by my ex so wanted to do something different this year so that I actually had a good one. Glad someone just wants to take the p***. Appreciate that loads mate.

Archived