Politics- where do we go next?

It always pleases me when I wind up a right-winger that s/he starts throwing out the insults as they know they've lost the argument.

You lost this one a few posts back. And be you've lost again. Are you trailing for Man Utd?

When I see the respectful way this thread started in response to a well thought out and interesting question, I am appalled at the way it's deteriorated thanks to a few moronic disrespectful people.

They're just like schoolkids, where a few selfish morons with no interest in what's going on can totally disrupt things for everyone.

Everybody is upset to various degrees by the way things are, and want things to change. We say the internet could be the game changer in the political arena, then see it used badly and degenerate into squabbles like this - and for once you can't blame the politicians.

Grow up.

When I see the respectful way this thread started in response to a well thought out and interesting question, I am appalled at the way it's deteriorated thanks to a few moronic disrespectful people.

They're just like schoolkids, where a few selfish morons with no interest in what's going on can totally disrupt things for everyone.

Everybody is upset to various degrees by the way things are, and want things to change. We say the internet could be the game changer in the political arena, then see it used badly and degenerate into squabbles like this - and for once you can't blame the politicians.

Grow up.

Have you ever sat and watched Westminster live? They spend more time ayeing and naying at each other, and picking apart each other's views.

To use the term moron is not only offensive, it's childish.

Grow up.

Not often we agree Anna but today we do.

Have you ever sat and watched Westminster live? They spend more time ayeing and naying at each other, and picking apart each other's views.

Ok moron is offensive, sorry.

And yes I have seen them in the house and their behaviour does nothing to set the tone for the country, and is yet another way in which 'tradition' is holding the country back. It's just a very elite gentleman's club, without the gentlemen and the odd woman thrown in to appease the PC brigade.

No reason people on here should stoop to their level.

]Have you ever sat and watched Westminster live?[/b] They spend more time ayeing and naying at each other, and picking apart each other's views.

You've got to much time on your hands if you watch that.

You've got to much time on your hands if you watch that.

Prime Ministers Question Time on a Wednesday (12.00 midday?) is a revelation, and should be watched by all as a brilliant lesson in how to avoid answering a straightforward question, and disrespectful, bad behaviour.

Archived