14yr old girl reported as injured by the Taliban.

What Do You say..?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. What Do You say..?

Renowned religious scholar and television host Dr. Amir Liaquat has joined program “Appas Ki Baat” on Geo News and express himself on cowardly attack on Malala Yousufzai.

In response to the statement issued by alleged Taliban, in which they have misinterpreted verses of Quran and said that Hazrat Khizar (AS) have killed young boy, due to the reason Allah Subhanahu Talla, has

given him knowledge about the fate of the boy, that he will become evil and spread caos in the society and will make his parents disobey commandments of Allah Subhanahu Talla, that is why Hazrat Khizar (AS)

had killed the young boy.

Dr. Amir Liaquat Hussain has strongly condemn the incident and have said “irony of the situation is that they have committed a heinous crime and now they are giving justification while narrating misinterpretations

of Quran, fate of the boy was revealed to Hazrat Khizar (AS) by Allah Azzojal Himself, are they trying to say that they are also getting revelations? Are they claiming to be Prophet? This is sheer denial of the

teaching of Islam and this is the high time that Ulama-e-Karam should come forward and address the issue, as culprits are destroying image of Islam and it is hence proved that they got nothing to do with Islam and

they should be recognized as non Muslims officially.

We can’t deny importance of dialogue, as dialogues have been carried out with non believers at many levels but we have opened dialogues with them many times in the past and they do not consider opinions of

other religious scholars, and labeled others as non Muslim, this is not acceptable at all, who has given them authority to call others as non Muslims?

I am just a student of religion and don’t consider myself on such level to take necessary measures in this regard, but Ulama are sole responsible to address on this cult, when the end of time comes, Ulama will be

answerable for this incident, the time has come that they feel their responsibility and come forward, they should sit together and resolve this issue, so, that no other Malala would get victimize in a very same passion.

Culprits are trying to deviate situation, while giving misinterpretations, what kind of Taliban they really are as far as I know, Mulla Umar of Afghanistan has condemn them and disassociate himself from these

Talibans, Mulla Umar is against suicide bombing, he is against destroying schools and institutions, he is against killing Muslims, we have to research and determine who they really are before even calling them

Taliban.

I strongly believe that no religious scholar would agree to what they had been saying in support of their heinous crime, they have basically disgraced verses of Quran, while quoting details of Blind Companion of

Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) in which he had killed his wife, but one should seek the details before even think to quote it like that, she had been committing crime of blasphemy continuously that is why she was

killed.

They are bunch of terrorist and should be dealt accordingly, and we must not give any importance to what they had been saying in this regard. Video of this interview and other can be watch on official website of

Dr. Amir Liaquat Hussain

Renowned religious scholar and television host Dr. Amir Liaquat has joined program “Appas Ki Baat” on Geo News and express himself on cowardly attack on Malala Yousufzai.

In response to the statement issued by alleged Taliban, in which they have misinterpreted verses of Quran and said that Hazrat Khizar (AS) have killed young boy, due to the reason Allah Subhanahu Talla, has

given him knowledge about the fate of the boy, that he will become evil and spread caos in the society and will make his parents disobey commandments of Allah Subhanahu Talla, that is why Hazrat Khizar (AS)

had killed the young boy.

Dr. Amir Liaquat Hussain has strongly condemn the incident and have said “irony of the situation is that they have committed a heinous crime and now they are giving justification while narrating misinterpretations

of Quran, fate of the boy was revealed to Hazrat Khizar (AS) by Allah Azzojal Himself, are they trying to say that they are also getting revelations? Are they claiming to be Prophet? This is sheer denial of the

teaching of Islam and this is the high time that Ulama-e-Karam should come forward and address the issue, as culprits are destroying image of Islam and it is hence proved that they got nothing to do with Islam and

they should be recognized as non Muslims officially.

We can’t deny importance of dialogue, as dialogues have been carried out with non believers at many levels but we have opened dialogues with them many times in the past and they do not consider opinions of

other religious scholars, and labeled others as non Muslim, this is not acceptable at all, who has given them authority to call others as non Muslims?

I am just a student of religion and don’t consider myself on such level to take necessary measures in this regard, but Ulama are sole responsible to address on this cult, when the end of time comes, Ulama will be

answerable for this incident, the time has come that they feel their responsibility and come forward, they should sit together and resolve this issue, so, that no other Malala would get victimize in a very same passion.

Culprits are trying to deviate situation, while giving misinterpretations, what kind of Taliban they really are as far as I know, Mulla Umar of Afghanistan has condemn them and disassociate himself from these

Talibans, Mulla Umar is against suicide bombing, he is against destroying schools and institutions, he is against killing Muslims, we have to research and determine who they really are before even calling them

Taliban.

I strongly believe that no religious scholar would agree to what they had been saying in support of their heinous crime, they have basically disgraced verses of Quran, while quoting details of Blind Companion of

Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) in which he had killed his wife, but one should seek the details before even think to quote it like that, she had been committing crime of blasphemy continuously that is why she was

killed.

They are bunch of terrorist and should be dealt accordingly, and we must not give any importance to what they had been saying in this regard. Video of this interview and other can be watch on official website of

Dr. Amir Liaquat Hussain

Unfortunately people do, both impressionable young Muslims and ignorant British who can't differentiate between Islam and the nonsense people like this claim is Islam, bot 'sides' inflame the situation by ignorance :(

Unfortunately people do, both impressionable young Muslims and ignorant British who can't differentiate between Islam and the nonsense people like this claim is Islam, bot 'sides' inflame the situation by ignorance :(

Right, so everyone that forms a different opinion to you on Islam is ignorant. Wouldn’t the world be better if everyone was the same, thought the same, liked the same, then again, maybe not.

Right, so everyone that forms a different opinion to you on Islam is ignorant. Wouldn’t the world be better if everyone was the same, thought the same, liked the same, then again, maybe not.

I never said that. I said people who are ignorant.

ie, they don't know about it yet form an opinion based on scraps of information while usually ignoring other information.

It usually goes one suicide Bomber = all Muslims are bad, while ignoring the one million peaceful Muslims.

Why don't you visit a mosque, spend some time living with Muslims?

Do you really believe that she had any say in which religion she was indoctrinated into?

Of course she had no say in what religion she was born into, but her family are also moderate in their views. I don't see her as being indoctrinated, surely her freedom of thought and the opinions she expressed were the reasons why she was targeted. Her views are in direct opposition to the oppressive rule of the Taliban.

No but clearly your's indoctrinated you which is why you find the concept of non inductrination so extraordinary.

I think you're being naive, parents who believe in religion will naturally bring their children up according to the particular religious doctrine they adhere to because they believe it's the right path through life.

I think you're being naive, parents who believe in religion will naturally bring their children up according to the particular religious doctrine they adhere to because they believe it's the right path through life.

It's not being naive at all. Children in this country are not usually force fed on religion. They are free to make up their own minds. My parents were nominally Cof E but that wasn't forced onto me and I didn't accept it. I was free to adopt any religious mumbo-jumbo that I wanted.

Now that is clearly not the position in Pakistan where failure to adopt the correct religion would likely be a death wish.

Archived