Paranormal teams or paranormal activity

hey guys and girls, well first may i say thanks for reading this.

second i am either looking for any paranormal teams in sheffield (that would take a new member) or people who have had / got paranormal activity in your house / workplace / somewhere you know,

i have been for some time interested in paranormal activity (not the film)

and the last weekend i spent on a investigation out in a little place call birchover in derbyshire, but as its now too cold to camp out i going to look a little closer to me and see if there anywere in sheffield that people know where i can go and conduct such investigations,

if you know of somewere or someone with paranormal things happening please dont hesitate, most things can be explained as normal and as such are nothing but something to do with the houses wireing or something like that,

i not going to say i the best as i only done one investigation so far, but the more i can do then i should be able to start a site officialy and have a full team to help rather then me and a friend of mine,

i do take this very serious though, so if you can help me with this i would be thankful.

my email address if liljohn2345@gmail.com

facebook me at http://www.facebook.com/liljohn2345 (my names John LJ Morgan on there)

i wont include my number in this post but i will pass it to anyone who wants to talk about it.

thanks for reading and i hope you can help

regards john

Archived