Sex Offenders: Double Standards

Sufferagette1 is conspicuous by her absence from this from thread. She'd be all over it like a rash it it was about an older man and an underage girl.

She doesn't need me to speak for her, but she has commented on similar threads on the same subject in the exact same way as Jessica23 did just prior to your post.

Double standards, or hypocrisy, as you are hinting at definitely do not apply.

She doesn't need me to speak for her, but she has commented on similar threads on the same subject in the exact same way as Jessica23 did just prior to your post.

Double standards, or hypocrisy, as you are hinting at definitely do not apply.

Exactly. The double standards are deplorable as evidenced by the flippant attitudes and schoolboy jesting about the older woman fantasy. There is a thread on here somewhere of a case of a female teacher and a 15 year old boy, she received a non-custodial sentence which I was appalled about. It is totally abusive for any adult of either sex to have a sex with someone of either sex who is a minor. And the most ridicule and abuse I received was from men. As it has been on discussions about female on male rape, some men refused to believe that it is even possible. So Hots On can retract his/her statement. Fantasy and reality are two totally separate entities and that applies to both girls and boys.

Archived