Anyone took up the BT offer??

We've just received our phone bill from BT, there's a few changes meaning from Jan 5th if we pay our line rental once a year, we'll save around £53, sounds good..:(

As we're with Sky at the moment, we had a look and it does seem cheaper if we go the whole hog and get BT Vision plus box and BB. Sky does seem to be the most expensive one at the moment..:(

Does anyone have the BT deal for all three? Are you satisfied with the deal?

Another thing we have to take into consideration, as we are older, :roll: (things take a bit longer to sink in if they ever do)..:hihi: how easy is it to sort out the move from Sky to BT, and does someone come and help?

Thanks for any help..:)

You'll probably get less for your money with BT. It might be worth haggling with Sky if you think you're paying too much, tell them about how you want to leave for BT because it's cheaper & they might do you a deal. Sky do phone lines too now, you could pay your line rental to them & get cheaper calls. Look at Sky's offers for new customers too. Also check Virgin Media if you live in a cabled area.

Personally I wouldn't go with BT for TV. It's awful in my experience. The biggest problem (I had) was when you press the remote to change channels, it took around 2 seconds to actually do anything. By which time you've pressed it again, and it does something different. Ok, I know 2 seconds isn't long, but it became extremely irritating! Of course that's just my experience of it!

You'll probably get less for your money with BT. It might be worth haggling with Sky if you think you're paying too much, tell them about how you want to leave for BT because it's cheaper & they might do you a deal. Sky do phone lines too now, you could pay your line rental to them & get cheaper calls. Look at Sky's offers for new customers too. Also check Virgin Media if you live in a cabled area.

Thanks folks, yes I've looked at Sky's offers but i thought they were only for existing customers..:huh:

Archived