Speeding fine Renishaw

You make me laugh.:hihi: speeling lesson, you mean speeding lesson, ps, you need a spelling lesson, I can give a description of Renishaw, all the blokes wear half mast trousers and white socks and a lot of interbreeding goes on their, they say every village as an Idiot, could that be you by any chance, :gag:

I do it on porpoise - now how`s about answering the question?

They were parked by the petrol station opposite the pub when we went through about 11.45am.

It used to park there and some guy started parking his arctic truck in front so it couldn't catch anyone , perhaps he needs to start parking there again

come on i take it ,you have never got caught speeding ?

I`ve never been caught speeding, mainly because, since I grew up, I don`t actually speed. Generally speaking I have no sympathy with anyone caught speeding, and those who claim sped cameras are a revenue raising exercise are just making an excuse. Using that argument anyone fined for breaking the law, like scumbag litter louts for instance, might just as well say the same, let`s face it it`s b******s. The only drivers getting caught speeding I have any sympathy with are when the limit keeps changing and it`s not clear what it actually is at any point, the best example being the road from the end of Woodhead to the M67, the limit`s up down up down like a whore`s drawers there and with hardly any repeater signs.

And I do know about cars thanks very much.

Archived