The principle of a Demonstration.

If someone has deep beliefs that something is wrong in society, he may join up with other people and demonstrate in a peaceful manner to "pin his colours to the mast" and tell the whole world that what he has seen is WRONG.

Any counter demonstrations to this would infer that the counter demonstrators disagree with the principle of the demonstration and think that the alleged actions are ok.

Is this how demonstrations work?

U going to Rotherham on Saturday? ;)

The issue is more to do with your assertions that those disagreeing with the demonstration automatically fall into a criminal group...

No. My point is that if a group demonstrate against a principle....say paedophilia for example......then all the counter demonstrators must agree with it. That is how demonstrations are structured.:)

No. My point is that if a group demonstrate against a principle....say paedophilia for example......then all the counter demonstrators must agree with it. That is how demonstrations are structured.:)

Maybe others aren't as blind to the people/group protesting as you are.

If the demonstrators are cherry picking particularly hot potato issues and trying to tarnish a whole particular section of society this could be viewed as scaremongering or inciting hatred. I cant see any right minded individuals turning up to counter-demonstrate against an anti paedo march in general!

Maybe others aren't as blind to the people/group protesting as you are.

I am attempting to establish a principle here. Maybe you are without principles? Maybe principles are beyond your comprehension?:(

See, strangely that is why your first thread was removed and why this one will be closed.

If you either cannot or will not see that there are a multitude of reasons why people may disagree with any organisation then I'm afraid you aren't going to be allowed to discuss that on this forum.

Please take this as a very heavy hint. Implying that anybody who dislikes the EDL is a paedophile does not make you popular with me.

Archived