Dead Man's Shoes at MAGNA

numbercrunch

Got our tickets too. Not quite sure what to expect as I have not been to an event like this before. Had to even read what a re-score was!

A mate who is into his films invited us along last week and we though why not! I have seen the film so it should not be a complete surprise :hihi:

Shane is definitely going to be there .. not sure about Paddy, but who knows .. he also plays in a band so perhaps he's one of the "live" acts.

It's going to be amazing .. can't wait for the DJ sets with 7" records! Vicky will be doing a set aswell as Shane. Remember also, that through the night they will also be showing back catalogue of Warp films.

I have to say a HUGE thank you to Ant Plate (part of a DJ duo called Rhythm plate)who introduced me to Dead Man's Shoes and I subsequently bought everything and I mean everything, by Shane. I even have an original copy VHS of Small Time, which even Shane hasn't got.

I thank The Forum too, for introducing me to the wonder that is Pete Mckee, who will also be in attendance.

And I THANK The Hallamshire for sheduling my back operation for Monday the 19th November so I CAN make it after all !

Blessed be !

• 5 weeks later...

Archived