Finding Favour with People.

Recently someone stated to me on here that I would not find favour with them if I behaved in a certain manner or, more accurately, stated my beliefs.

My position is that I am who I am, I like being who I am and shall NEVER change my opinions in an attempt to gain favour with someone of lesser.....erm....other people who disagree with me. What do the thinkers think?:)

Maybe you should consider moving elsewhere if you're firm in your belief that someone who doesn't support option A must therefore support option Z. It's a tactic used solely by the simple minded and those setting out to cause trouble. Hence the thread closures...

Maybe you should consider moving elsewhere if you're firm in your belief that someone who doesn't support option A must therefore support option Z. It's a tactic used solely by the simple minded and those setting out to cause trouble. Hence the thread closures...

I admire your supposed ability to think that you think.:)

Do I need to make myself any more clear on this?

You are allowed to think whatever you wish to think, but the day that you draw spurious conclusions from your beliefs that as a consequence make your belief offensive to most people is the day that those wishes are not welcomed on SF.

You're not meant to be currying favour with me (or not), you're meant to be heeding my warning and laying off the subject because it is not welcome on this forum.

End.

Archived