Blackpool attractions

In which way was this:

I would echo what DV has said and suggest you up to St Annes - and for dinner there is a really nice Italian in the pedestrianised walkway.

http://www.visitlythamstannes.co.uk/

not helpful?

Is there anything other than the Zoo (which could be shut) you would recommend?

Well come on its not rocket science to figure that since you were offering helpful advice it wasn't about your post or should I quote every single persons post who I am referring to so the over sensitive don't get upset? I offered one idea of something they could do that could be enjoyable for their 6 year old granddaughter too, yet you chose to criticise it solely for the reason because you decided my post was aimed at you so you just had to try and have a go back at me. Rather childish dont you think!

Well come on its not rocket science to figure that since you were offering helpful advice it wasn't about your post or should I quote every single persons post who I am referring to so the over sensitive don't get upset? I offered one idea of something they could do that could be enjoyable for their 6 year old granddaughter too, yet you chose to criticise it solely for the reason because you decided my post was aimed at you so you just had to try and have a go back at me. Rather childish dont you think!

My apologies .........I was being rather picky - all I can blame it on is being hungry. Sorry (and you were right to pick me up on it).

i have some buy one get one free tickets, if you want them for the tower, which i would highly recommend, especially the circus, great for all the family, my 10 year old daughter me my wife and my mother were laughing for nearly 2 hrs solid, it was sooooooo funny, if these are any good to you please pm me and i will send you my address

Archived