Henrys Cambridge St

quarterpenny

No, I haven't.

But the place wins hands down for poor service when it comes to food (40 minute wait, wrong orders brought to the table).

Seconded. 6 of us went for Sundays lunch. We were the only people in, and they still managed to completely balls the order up. Wrong meat on one Sundays roast, 2 bubble n squeaks served with black pudding, after the bar staff were told on ordering they were for vegetarians. I still drink in there, but won't bother eating again.

I eat in henrys all the time and never had a problem. Service has always been excellent and the staff are friendly, all the food is cooked fresh so you may have to wait a while but i have never had to wait more than 20 mins. The new menu is very good, they now do desserts. I can recommend the Ploughmans lunch and the fish and chips, food portions are on the large size. I have never come out of henrys still hungry which i cant say for some other pubs in the city centre.

The awards on the wall speak for themselves, you dont get to win Best Bar None two years running and have the United Kingdom Stella Artois Bar person of the year two years running if you are rubbish.:thumbsup:

I eat in henrys all the time and never had a problem. Service has always been excellent and the staff are friendly, all the food is cooked fresh so you may have to wait a while but i have never had to wait more than 20 mins. The new menu is very good, they now do desserts. I can recommend the Ploughmans lunch and the fish and chips, food portions are on the large size. I have never come out of henrys still hungry which i cant say for some other pubs in the city centre.

The awards on the wall speak for themselves, you dont get to win Best Bar None two years running and have the United Kingdom Stella Artois Bar person of the year two years running if you are rubbish.:thumbsup:

So how long have you worked there?

I agree the staff are very nice and friendly, it just takes a little time to get them to serve you instead of chattering among themselves. I have never had a problem with the food, its always been really nice, and the portions are more than generous.

Archived