Brand New Pub/Restaurant at Handsworth - The Sword Dancer

ollieandarch

Yeah, I would say so, there's a kids play area outside, a good kids menu and loads of other people there with kids, my son saw quite a few people from school :)

They were also giving out colouring sheets and balloons :)

Great I can take my little niece and her friends there whilst I get rat arsed with mine how lovely

we went in saturday for our tea,me the other half and our 2 grandsons.....the place is a mad house.....kids running riot and having a ball lol , the place had a lot of undesirables in,the ones barred from the other handsworth pubs...took us a while to get a table(about half n hour) but the kids were happy playing in the kids area outside and we had a couple of drinks while waiting...the food was good and very resonable on the wallet.....although they have sky sports on its defo not the place to watch footy with the lads....its to hetic.......:)

we went in saturday for our tea,me the other half and our 2 grandsons.....the place is a mad house.....kids running riot and having a ball lol , the place had a lot of undesirables in,the ones barred from the other handsworth pubs...took us a while to get a table(about half n hour) but the kids were happy playing in the kids area outside and we had a couple of drinks while waiting...the food was good and very resonable on the wallet.....although they have sky sports on its defo not the place to watch footy with the lads....its to hetic.......:)

My bold, I was wondering if that would happen; it used to be that if you got barred from one pub on Handsworth you were barred from them all.

Archived