What if i stop claiming benefits before i start my lawsuit?

I do not think you will win a case on the grounds of damage or harm but you might win on the grounds of lack of valid consent. You need to get good advice on this. Prof John Mew.

The limitation period begins to run from the date when the injury was first discovered which may be many years after the negligent act.

For people who suffer from mental incapacity the time may never start to run.

I discovered injury now.

I suffer from Anxiety disorder and Adjustment disorder (Depression).

Do I get to choose who is goig to be a Deputy? Because I only want family members to be Deputy. Thanks. I'm learning a lot.

Have you been assessed as fit to work hence why you are claiming JSA.

How would you be assessed as not fit for work?

Just curious of how you think its ok to be assessed as not fit for work one minute yet by some miracle a large payout will make you fit for starting a new business.

I am able to do things with the support from my close ones.

My doctor has given me a unfit for work note, several times, but when I apply for ESA and then I get turned down for claim. So I just go in to sign for JSA. I have been told by Job centre staff themselves I'm on wrong benefit.

PS: Before you answer I would also like to remind you that in your opening post you state that you "....want to start a private business"

and now you say that you are considering applying for a litigation friend due to your lack of capacity to manage a claim.

See the slight contradiction here. Its things like this that a Defendant and Court would spot 1000 miles away and rip you to shreds.

Think very carefully before proceeding with this.

On the contrary, as he sounds like a greedy fool we should encourage him. That way we'll have the pleasure of knowing he will fail and hearing about it on here in several months/years time.

Archived