Tories plot cash-for-seats offer to Clegg

If this storey doesn't illustrate the downright dishonourable sham that our leaders are I don't know what does, the fact that this is even being discussed and the fact that Clegg really might actually be that flakey as to accept just fills me with despair.

Is it just me that finds this to be an affront to what's left of our laughable excuse for democracy?

If this storey doesn't illustrate the downright dishonourable sham that our leaders are I don't know what does, the fact that this is even being discussed and the fact that Clegg really might actually be that flakey as to accept just fills me with despair.

Is it just me that finds this to be an affront to what's left of our laughable excuse for democracy?

I'm not saying politicians aren't devious but how much money can parties get from the state ? I reckon whilst it's plausable that clegg is scrambling to keep his job I don't buy this one.

I hope not anyway.

Archived