Keeping up the work

Tonergy

Well another day. More work outs.

Body weight and cardio today.

My weight is still at 13.13, but I can see muscle starting to form more often.

This means I'm losing fat and gaining muscle. No one said getting fit was easy and theres no over night fix's. So it's into another workout I go, everyone has there days when they think they could do with a rest from it. But those times are the hardest to get through and the seeds to giving in. It's important to see past the negativity and drive forward. But also to ensure that frustration isn't transferred to other situations, as this also can be negative in the long term. Fitness, diet, body building and cardio etc are all mood driven activities. In order to control the exercise one must stay in control of the ups and downs. It can be demoralizing when changes are not seen on a regular basis, but they will come and the hard work is ensuring you hold your path on the bad days so you can reap the benefits of the good ones.

If you are dieting or improving general fitness do not give up, not even a little or it may be the first step to packing in all your hard work. Some say its good to have cheat days, but cheat days (though a break from the strict dedication) are a step in the wrong direction and are counter productive.

If you are just beginning with fat loss, also remember that the body removes internal fat first and for this reason you will see initial fat loss more slowly. But if you are losing weight you are making yourself healthier and that has to be a positive move. Good luck and never give in.

What do you think?

Archived