Most attractive female aged 13-17 in the British Isles?

The best looking people don't need to enter competitions to justify it.

I think these kind of things have always been a sad joke, whether it's the local village gala Queen or Miss World.

But, some folks like it eh?

I had a girlfriend who was really proud that she had once been voted the local "Coal Queen" and paraded at the village gala. It gave her a feeling of stardom in her little pit village. A sense of standing in her local community.

From that point of view I suppose it's ok.

But I wouldn't let any daughter of mine do it - although I don't have any daughters so I needn't worry too much about that I suppose.

*wishes there were a "like" button.*

The trick is not to have these pathetic flesh-fests, where person is pitted against person, for "who has the best looks, who looks the best in a swimsuit". What we need is a society where our sons and daughters are given equal value, equal honour, and to be happy in the skin they are in.

I want my granddaughters to love themselves for themselves, to grow up confident, and clever, and to be secure in themselves, and who love and respect themselves.

Edit to say whoops, I said "love" twice, in the same sentence! lol sorry!

Slightly off topic, but that girl in the john lewis advert,WOW thats beauty to me.

not seen her mate, but I tell you what, I bet she doesn't look the same first thing in the morning, when the studio camera, make up artists and air-brushers haven't modified the way she naturally looks.

When I was a single man I used to like (still do like, but don't tell my wife) natural looking women. A little make up, yes that's fine, but not applied with a trowel.

And fake tan!:gag: I absolutely hate that on a woman. I once had a girl ruin my Dralon suite with that stuff. I noticed that it was all over the sheets as well (in the spare room of course).

And talk about "chew your arm off to get away in the morning". Blimey! the transformation from night club dance floor to bathroom at my house the next morning was like the evolution of a new species!

Best to look really deep for beauty - and find it on the inside. Then anything on top of that is a bonus! ;)

I used to train at a gym that has now been demolished.I was about 30 at the time and spotted a girl in there who was a friend of the gym's owners wife.I asked about her as she was absolutely stunning and was stunned to find that she was 13...I left it at that...

Archived