Most attractive female aged 13-17 in the British Isles?

its nothing to do with paedophiles, presumably a paedophile would want a child that looked like a child. Otherwise they are after someone who looks like an adult and cease to be paedophiles.

Its to do with judging children based on their looks, its a stupid, outdated idea.

its nothing to do with paedophiles, presumably a paedophile would want a child that looked like a child. Otherwise they are after someone who looks like an adult and cease to be paedophiles.

Its to do with judging children based on their looks, its a stupid, outdated idea.

I don’t know about this contest but don’t the American beauty pageants usually involve more than their looks, they also judge their inner beauty and talents. But is judging some one on their beauty any different to judging them on their singing, a talent, or intelligence?

I don’t know about this contest but don’t the American beauty pageants usually involve more than their looks, they also judge their inner beauty and talents. But is judging some one on their beauty any different to judging them on their singing, a talent, or intelligence?

I don't think using the line you wish for world peace and juggling counts as inner beauty:hihi:

I wish some people would grow up and stop being so paranoid. Saying about a pretty 13 year old girl "she's pretty" doesn't make you a paedophile. They have "cute baby" competitions in local newspapers and no-one thinks they should be banned for encouraging perverts do they?

After all, girls will have to go through life being judged mainly on their looks so why not get them used to beauty contests at a young age?

After all, girls will have to go through life being judged mainly on their looks so why not get them used to beauty contests at a young age?

In your world maybe, but perhaps the rest of the world needs to be less ignorant than you.

The best looking people don't need to enter competitions to justify it.

I think these kind of things have always been a sad joke, whether it's the local village gala Queen or Miss World.

But, some folks like it eh?

I had a girlfriend who was really proud that she had once been voted the local "Coal Queen" and paraded at the village gala. It gave her a feeling of stardom in her little pit village. A sense of standing in her local community.

From that point of view I suppose it's ok.

But I wouldn't let any daughter of mine do it - although I don't have any daughters so I needn't worry too much about that I suppose.

I wish some people would grow up and stop being so paranoid. Saying about a pretty 13 year old girl "she's pretty" doesn't make you a paedophile. They have "cute baby" competitions in local newspapers and no-one thinks they should be banned for encouraging perverts do they?

I'm happy to be appreciated for my intellect, thanks, not for being a backside and a pair of boobs.

You can't base your life entirely on looks, that's just shallow.

Who wants to be the sort of vapid person for whom breaking a nail, or the wrong shade of lipstick, is comparable to an international incident?

Archived