Making a little corner of our city centre beautiful

vbulman

Hi folks,

I'm organising a little community action project this weekend. It would be fab if any of you are able to join us. I've popped some details about the event below.

post below or DM me if you want to join, or if you have any questions :)

-----------------------------------------------------

Carparks don't have to be ugly - but budget cuts mean that some have been left looking a little unloved. Fitzwilliam St carpark in the centre of Sheffield is one such place.

But we can help! Following the advice of a Council horticulturist, we will be clearing and replanting four of the eight raised flower beds.

We will meet at 11am in the Forum cafe/bar for a quick briefing session before getting to work and will be around until 4pm. Feel free to pop along whenever you can, for as long as you like.

If you’re able to bring any gardening tools along with you, such as trowels, forks, secateurs or spades, it would be a great help. But don’t worry if you can’t, there will be equipment for you to borrow.

You can help transform this little area of our city centre into something beautiful.

Archived